inkl. MwSt. zzgl. VersandkostenArtikelnummer: 210454
Lieferzeit von bis zu 14 Tagen
- Artikel-Nr.: 210454
The Bitterroot F mandolin is an exquisite traditional, minimalist mandolin - and if you want a custom mandolin, the Bitterroot is the place to start. (The Bitterroot is the model most often customized by Weber aficionados.) Whether you customize or order as is, simply bring your talent and enjoyment of music to any setting, and let the Bitterroot do the heavy lifting. Players love the silky satin finish and the ivory binding that give this mandolin distinctive visual appeal. Combine the playability of the radiused fingerboard, the bluegrass muscle of the tone-bar braced, aged-Sitka top, along with the elegant traditional aesthetic, and you get one of the best, most affordable and customizable workhorse mandolins on the planet.
The Bitterroot is Montanas state flower, whose fleshy roots were used extensively as food by the Native Americans, Lewis and Clark, and the pioneers and mountain men that followed. The Bitterroot Mountains follow the border between Idaho and Montana.
Bitterroot Mandolin Specifications
- Body Type Traditional F
- Top Hand Graduated and Tuned Solid Spruce
- Bracing Tone Bar on F hole Models
- Back / Ribs / Neck Maple Nut Width ca. 3,01cm
- Peghead Veneer Unbound Ebony
- Peghead Inlay MOP Weber Script & Knot
- Fingerboard Black Bound 10' Radius, Ebony Fret Markers 6mm MOP Diamonds Frets .080
- Body Binding Ivory Top Binding, Unbound Back
- Color Scarlet Red Finish Satin
- Truss Rod Dual-Action Adjustable
- Bridge Weber Adjustable Bridge
- Tuners / Hardware Nickel Grover Tuners/Nickel Tailpiece
- All Models of F Style Mandolins Scale Length (in inches) ca.35,56cm
- Case Deluxe Shaped Hardshell Crafted In Bend, OR USA
Interesse an einem anderen Weber Instrument? Bitte anrufen oder mailen!