inkl. MwSt. zzgl. VersandkostenArtikelnummer: 211195
Lieferzeit von bis zu 14 Tagen
- Artikel-Nr.: 211195
20 Years Anniversary #5 of 20
Traditionally, the Bitterroot F14-F Mandolin is an exquisite traditional, minimalist mandolin. Our team has customized this 20th anniversary LTD model with and upgraded Fern Burst featuring a commemorative 20th Anniversary inly on the truss rod cover. With the Bitterroot, simply bring your talent and enjoyment of music to any setting, and let the Bitterroot do the heavy lifting. Players love the silky satin finish and the ivoroid binding that give this mandolin distinctive visual appeal. Combine the playability of the radiused fingerboard, the bluegrass muscle of the tone-bar braced, aged Sitka spruce top, along with the elegant traditional aesthetic, and you get one of the best, most affordable mandolins on the planet. Our craftsmen will build only 20 of these limited-edition models.
The Bitterroot is Montanas state flower, whose fleshy roots were used extensively as food by the Native Americans, Lewis and Clark, and the pioneers and mountain men that followed. The Bitterroot Mountains follow the border between Idaho and Montana.
Bitterroot Mandolin Specifications
- Body Type Traditional F
- Top Hand Graduated and Tuned Solid Spruce
- Bracing Tone Bar on F hole Models
- Back / Ribs / Neck Maple Nut Width ca. 2,86cm (fast neck)
- Peghead Veneer Unbound Ebony
- Peghead Inlay MOP Weber Script & Knot
- Fingerboard Black 10' Radius, Ebony Fret Markers 6mm MOP Diamonds Frets .080
- Body Binding Ivory Top Binding, Unbound Back
- Color Furn Burst Upgrase Satin Nitrocellulose
- Truss Rod Dual-Action Adjustable
- Bridge Weber Adjustable Bridge
- Tuners / Hardware Nickel Grover Tuners/Nickel Tailpiece
- All Models of F Style Mandolins Scale Length (in inches) ca.35,56cm
- Case Deluxe Shaped Hardshell Crafted In Bend, OR USA
Interesse an einem anderen Weber Instrument? Bitte anrufen oder mailen!