inkl. MwSt. zzgl. VersandkostenArtikelnummer: 203153
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit 3-5 Werktage + 1 Werktag bei Vorkasse
- Artikel-Nr.: 203153
- EAN 0019954194017
D'Addario J65 strings are designed for use with soprano ukuleles. Each string is made from our clear precision rectified nylon utilizing our proprietary center-less grinding technique which ensures that the roundness and dimension control of each string are unsurpassed. The result is a ukulele set with a warm and long lasting tone guaranteed to have absolutely perfect intonation each time. This set is optimized for usage with traditional ADF#B tuning.
D'Addario ukulele sets are available in a wide variety of gauges for all popular ukulele instrument sizes and tunings. Each set is made from the finest quality nylon, aluminum and silver-plated copper materials ensuring optimal tone and absolutely perfect intonation, set after set.
- Optimized for Soprano Ukuleles tuned to traditional ADF#B tuning
- Clear precision rectified nylon ensuring that the roundness and dimension control of each string are unsurpassed
- D'Addario's most popular ukulele set known for warm and long lasting tone
- Rectified Clear Nylon, Non-Ball End
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh